We're so sorry we can't meet with you in person, but here is a cookie recipe to enjoy at home.
Super Soft Snickerdoodles
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the topping ingredients in a small bowl and at set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the dry cookie ingredients. (Flour, cream of tartar, remaining cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.)
- In a large bowl, beat together butter and sugar until creamy.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture a little at a time until completely mixed.
- Scoop a large tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball. Roll the ball in cinnamon and sugar and place dough on a cookie sheet. Repeat until all dough is used.
- Sprinkle remaining cinnamon and sugar on top of cookies.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes. Cool before serving.